Acting on behalf of Polska Technika Górnicza Spółka Akcyjna (hereinafter referred to as the Company), at 51/46 Korfantego Avenue, 40-160 Katowice, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court of Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number 0000008533, having NIP No.: 6342412602, REGON: 277499654, share capital of PLN 600,000, in performance of the obligation under Art. 16 paragraph 1 of the Act of August 30, 2019 on amending the Act – Commercial Companies Code and certain other acts (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1798; as amended: Journal of Laws of 2020, item 288 and item 875), we call on the shareholders of Polska Technika Górnicza S.A. to submit share documents to the Company by the deadline of February 28, 2021.
Share documents should be submitted, at the Company’s headquarters in Katowice, at Al. Korfantego 51/46, 40-160 Katowice, on business days (Monday to Friday) from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Based on the documents submitted, entries will be made in the register of shareholders. The register will be kept by the Brokerage House of Bank Ochrony Środowiska with its seat in Warsaw, 78/80 Marszałkowska Street, 00-517 Warsaw, selected by a resolution of the General Meeting of Shareholders.
At the same time, we would like to inform you that in accordance with the above-mentioned law:
- The call for share documents is addressed to shareholders five times at an interval of not more than one month and not less than two weeks;
- The company shall make information about the call available on the company’s website in a place set aside for communication with shareholders for a period of not less than three years from the date of the first call;
- the summons shall be made in a manner appropriate for convening a general meeting of the company;
- the deposit of share documents with the company shall be made against a written receipt issued to the shareholder;
- the validity of the share documents issued by the company shall expire by operation of law
as of March 1, 2021. As of the same date, entries in the shareholder register become effective;
- after March 1, 2021, only the person who is entered in the shareholder register shall be deemed to be a shareholder vis-à-vis the company
in the register of shareholders;
- the share document retains evidentiary force only to the extent of proving
by the shareholder to the company that he or she is entitled to shareholder rights, until March 1, 2026.
Management Board of Polska Technika Górnicza S.A.